Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Paintings ( W.I.P.)


"Baltog" ( Bicol Epic of Daraga )

Here is one sketch that I am working presently...I'm working this  in progress.( WIP)..I'll definitely post this once finished... the size is 16 x 20 inches, medium : oil on canvas, You can comment or suggest about the image. Your comment is appreciated.



"Daragang Magayon" ( Beautiful Lady )

Original size of this painting is 16 x 20 inches, oil on canvas,.. with or without frame I can sell it to you, just contact me if you want the original or large copy, I can send it to you with an additional cost for shipment.
Also available in print if you wish to purchase the prints pls. visit >> HERE


A woman waiting for the coconut (buko) to open by his lover to taste or to eat during morning sickness to satisfy her starving stomach to feed her first born child on her tummy.  
          Oil On Canvas, size : 20 x 16 inches
 this is for sale but available for print any size you desired..Pls.visit  HERE.  << click it



Here are some of my pending works in progress, hope to post once finished this coming month, God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment